Saturday, March 1, 2008

ISSUE1.MARCH08.THEPOWEROFTHEPAUSE

To anyone who's burned out from a life that never stops to take a breath...

This blog is dedicated to "breaks" in our day.  Moment's where we stop and breathe.  "The Moment we Break" is an upcoming song from the CD I've been working on for three years.  It's a song from an honest place.  

Everyone knows how easy it is to fill up your schedule with people, places, things.  This blog will be a constant reminder to me of the power of the pause.  Of how moments spent listening and resting in God are my lifeline.  As you read perhaps you too will be inspired to stop at your computer and listen to God.  

After many years of walking with Him I'm amazed at how God and I are so vastly different.  I fill the cracks of my constant speech with silence. He fills his silence with words.  Those words are what I'm looking for.  I have a feeling the more I stop and listen the more frequent they will come.   

No comments: